This is actually a post I have been wanting to make from a long time, as I have mentioned languages to learn, where to learn, tips to learn but no explanation on what languages for which path.
So its actually part of: Self made programmers, how to study [tips,expl]
Basic web languages:
Client side (you choose)
Server side (you choose)
Database (depends what you’re working with)
- Practice wire frame a website
- You need to take a design course, as you need to learn about font’s, colors ect.
- You need to be able to type
- You need to have knowledge on SEO & marketing
- Most importantly an eye for design!
Full Stack developer:
Become a Full Stack Web Developer FREE online
Become a full stack developer FREE online [Option 2]